Hunter inspection chambers are available in 110mm and 160mm sizes and are designed to offer an easier, more economical alternative to traditionally constructed manholes.
- They are reliable, quick and easy to install with ring seal sockets and a dry joint base to riser assembly.
- Injection moulded in strong polypropylene materials with added diameter strengthening ribs offering high resistance against impact damage.
- Designed with Half Channel Invert offering improved flow, Conforms to all current building regulations and BS8301.
- With finger friendly removable plugs. Plugs can be pushed out or re-sited as required. Integral support feet makes level bedding simple.
- Manufactured in environmentally-friendly recycled polypropylene.